Sunday 13 April 2014

Blogging again falls to the bottom of the heap.

Well I have managed to fail AGAIN on the blogging front.  I have been painting and wargaming and taking pictures then not putting them onto the interweb.

So there will be a few updates over the next week or two as I finally update this blog.

First up some figures I have had part done for months, 28mm Gripping beast Byzantine foot.  As with so many wargamers and modelers this was a total magpie moment, saw them went "shiny stuff", started these and then got dragged onto painting something different.  Chaps with spears were a nice change to the buckets of Napoleonic's I had been painting before.  



The shield have little big man transfers attached and I would recommend them to anyone.  I replaced the spears provided with steel (why do they bother with lead bendy nonsense anymore?).



If ever the day comes when I have the space to store 28mm armies I might try and get a load of these.

1 comment:

Miles said...

Very thoughtfful blog